Community Involvement & Charitable Events
American Veterans Tribute – Precision Body Works sponsored this charity during our 5th annual car show. This group helps veterans with Post Traumatic Stress syndrome
Cancer is a Drag – Beauty Pageant benefiting American Cancer Society – Precision Body works donated a charitable contribution as well as a set of custom cancer is a drag corn hole boards that where raffled off at the annual beauty pageant.
Bras on Broad – benefiting the Susan G. Koman Foundation for Breast Cancer – Precision Body Works worked along with Q94 to collect Bras to stretch down Broad St. to raise awareness for Breast Cancer.
MDA Lock-Up – benefiting the Muscular Dystrophy Association
Reese Strong Foundation – charitable contribution to help fight child hood cancer
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – charitable contributions to help fight child hood cancer
Easter Seals Charity Golf Tournament
Ashland Volunteer Fire Department
Elmont Elementary PTA sponsor
Precision Body Works also assists the following people, events, organizations, and charities throughout the year:
- Sky High Off Road Club Car Show – benefiting in Memory of Brandon Armstrong – car show sponsoring a community member that passed away in an auto accident
- The Brinley Sammuels Golf Tournament – sponsoring a charity golf tournament for a young lady with Cerebral Palsy
- Rampage Girls Soft Ball Tournament – sponsoring a local travel softball team.
- CT Woody Sheriff’s Golf Tournament – sponsoring the Richmond Sheriff’s department
- Hybla Hunting Club Charity Golf Tournament
- Help Charities – charitable contribution to help those in third world countries have clean drinking water and better education for their children
- 4 Rivers 4H shooting club – donated a set of custom made corn hole boards to be raffled off at their annual 4 River Shoot.
- Meadow Gauker – was born with a tethered spinal cord that led to her having to be catheterized every day. Precision hosted a charity car show to help raise money for the cost of medical supplies.
- Michael Hall Jr. – was involved in a motor cycle accident that put him in the hospital for several weeks, Precision hosted our first annual charity car show to help with medical expenses
- Matthew Monger – suffered from seizures and other medical issues, charity car show to help raise money for medical bills
- First Baptist Charity Golf Tournament
Our 6th annual car show was a big hit! Not only did we have some amazing vehicles on display, we raised funds and awareness for a few very important causes:
Family of the Wounded Fund – We raised money for this organization that provides financial resources in support of family members & caregivers of the military servicemen and servicewomen who have either been wounded in combat operations or injured as the result of line-of-duty activities in support of combat operations.